Monday, May 10, 2010

First Blog

Well here we go first blog of my life, kind of strange and exciting feeling for me. When I write this blog and lots of questions running like a millions of electrons across my Intel, brain [Intel are you kidding me?]. First one that hit my intel was "am I a blogger?", really am I naaahhhhhh!!!!!!! I am not by any bit of it. But very recently I started a habit of keeping track or reading storage related blogs.

I had it me of reading newspapers and websites that throw lot of advertisements rather than news but only for my occasion to grab some international news. It never developed into real habit, hmmm then where did it all start? It all started from social networking sites, where I read tweets and scraps of my friends and loosing my interest in them gradually.

But my recent habit of tracking storage related blogs, put me more towards in this frame of mind wanting to write few or dash myself against the walls of blogs and have few fingerprints[why not footprints?] left. Will I be able to keep this habit of blogging and keep my noose tight. mmmm not sure, but its alive like the beasty 100G Ethernet.

May 11 2010, Tuesday, 7:00 AM - To be or not to be a "BLOGGER" 0:)

1 comment:

  1. Good Start Mr.Thamarai. Looking for more useful references in the future. All the best

    --
    Einstein

    ReplyDelete